Ticketmaster, a Live Nation Entertainment company, and IOMEDIA, Inc. have agreed to strategically build and support several key software initiatives to provide joint customers a "best of both" approach working with the strength of what each organization brings for customer sales, engagement, and management.
Products include a complete re-imaging of Ticketmaster's Account Manger product line, as well as deeper technology integrations for Virtual Venue and Season Ticket Portal suites of products.
This significant partnership and commitment to build the best continues to strengthen the on-going 7 year relationship between the two companies
IOMEDIA, located in New York City, is focused on designing and developing digital applications that visualize a full range of ticketing and promotional services for the sports and entertainment industries. To date, we are contracted and work with more than 120 professional and collegiate teams. We are seeking a full-time Project Manager responsible for supporting clients by managing timelines and communicating effectively with all team members to ensure successful development and production of projects.
Successful Project Managers at IOMEDIA must be comfortable working with clients and internal team members through a variety of online project management tools, reporting on timelines to management and offering suggestions on workflow improvements. The ideal candidate will have a passion for launching a variety of websites, mobile applications, and custom web applications for the sports and entertainment industry.
· Provide excellent support to clients by proactively engaging and responding to client questions in a timely manner
· Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with clients and production team members
· Manage and setup project calendars and kick-off meetings with client including on-site and off-site meetings with/for client and production team members
· Set-up and manage monthly/weekly/daily calls/communications and document all activities that come from client discussions
· Promote the company, its objectives, digital programs and achievements to our clients with an understanding of internal technical parameters
· Work closely with the Technology Department to provide clients with updates on various features of all products and offer solutions for the most successful relationships and launches
· Communicate daily with our New York and New Delhi offices
· Provide sound solutions to customer inquiries concerning all IOMEDIA products and services
· Work closely with sales teams
· Balance project requests while maintaining a long-term vision for each product line and customer relationship
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
· Communicate to Director, Project Management on content, timelines, conflicts and product feature
· Archtics and / or ticket operations experience is a must
· Experience working at a team or league (Sports Management, Professional franchise, Collegiate Athletic program or Professional Venue)
· Experience in CMS, Adobe tools and Microsoft Excel
· Ability to understand how technical requests flow into various types of products
· Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects at the same time with a strong sense of
· Bachelor’s degree
· Customer service experience a plus
· Must possess a strong teamwork mentality and proven ability to work and excel under a deadline in a results driven environment