The Product Support Analyst I provides support to Ticketmaster/Live Nation staff using the Microflex ticketing platform throughout Europe and the emerging markets, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
This requires a detailed knowledge of Ticketmaster’s ticketing systems and associated products’ functionality. The role also requires prioritizing support requests, testing any problems reported and take the appropriate measure to correct them. Providing a first-class, customer focused service is essential. The skills required to perform these tasks in a successful manner include excellent communication skills, inter-personal and customer care skills, adaptability and flexibility. As the Product Support team is divided into various locations around the world and offers support to 12 different countries, it is crucial to have a professional proficiency of the English language. The Product Support Analyst is a strong team player who is equally able to act upon their own initiative.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
- Acquire a detailed knowledge of the Ticketmaster ticketing platforms
- Keep abreast of new products and technologies pertinent to Ticketmaster
- Be responsible for responding to all International business’ requests for support or information on the ticketing systems and associated products’ functionalities
- Prioritise support requests appropriately and apply the processes and procedures defined by the Product Support Senior Management to maximise service levels
- Test any problems reported and take the appropriate measure to correct them and manage the bug process
- Work with the Tier 2 support teams to ensure that escalated issues are resolved as quickly as possible
- Take ownership of reported issues and work with the relevant groups to resolve these
- Provide basic training sessions on the ticketing system and product functionalities, and work with Ticketmaster training department to ensure repeated requests and issues are addressed
- Participate in the management of business disruptions, in fixing issues where appropriate and in communicating progress to the business on behalf of Technology
- Take a proactive role in promoting the department and ensuring that it is at the forefront of the Ticketmaster business
- Provide a first-class, customer-focused service.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a support or customer service environment
- I.T. literacy - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven track record in client /customer /IT services
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Required to carry a smartphone. The company operates a BYOD policy for mobile telephones. A monthly allowance will be paid to cover work-related costs.
Travel to some of our international markets may be necessary; therefore, all members of Product Support are required to have a full passport.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ticketmaster’s systems and products
You may have experience in the following roles: Client Account Manager, Product Trainer, IT Support Specialist/Trainer, Software Support, Helpdesk Support, Product Specialist, Product Support Officer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Teamwork: We believe the success of the team has a broader and more lasting impact than individual achievement.
- Works collaboratively with all team members and participates in team activities
- Builds common ground with peers
- Seeks out help, advice, or points of view of peers to complete tasks, expresses opinions in a constructive manner.
- Willing supports others where possible.
Autonomy: We believe that having autonomy will enable you to be more creative and become more successful in an increasingly challenging work place.
- Works under immediate supervision, following instructions and pre-established guidelines, with all work subject to peer review
- Is organised, methodical, motivated, committed to doing a job well and wants to succeed
- Able to contribute individually, asks the easy questions or consults readily available sources, ensures data is complete and accurate.
Problem Solving: We believe being a confident problem solver is important to being able to analyse and evaluate problems to make good decisions in dynamic and complex situations.
- Works on well-defined problems of limited scope, or more complex problems with support
- Is open to new approaches to problem solving, prepared to 'have a go' and trying others' ideas
- Readily comes forward with ideas.
Technical Excellence: We strive for ease of use, even when that’s not easy, because our job is to make things simpler and more intuitive for our clients and fans.
- Knows and follows the commonly used concepts, practices, standards, policies and procedures for their specific field (e.g. Developer, Tester, or SRE)
- Aids in design, development, testing and integration of software code, validating code achieves defined standards and is testable.
Achieving Results: We believe in consistently and reliably achieving results to provide the most value to our clients, fans and teammates who count on us every day.
- Ensure understanding and ability to implement the agreed technical direction
- Checks own work for accuracy and completeness.
Continuous Improvement: We accept the risks associated with change because we believe we can learn and improve, even when we fail.
- Accepts a high level of mentoring and training
- Committed to the continuous improvement of own skills and knowledge
- Asks relevant questions
- Committed to meeting goals and targets set.
Leadership: We believe everyone can lead and we seek those who have a bias for action over a desire for directives.
- Seeks input and feedback from co-workers
- Responds professionally to co-workers and customers
- Able to present self-confidently, answering questions honestly and openly
- Understands what the organisation is trying to achieve and its vision.
Socialising: We believe open communication provides the best environment for real feedback, which keeps us aligned and helps us continually improve.
- Able to communicate in a clear, polite, well-structured and easy to understand manner
- Actively listens and demonstrate understanding of others perspective
- Ability to self-monitor and regulate own emotions to realize impact on others
- Demonstrates respect and honesty
- Is respectful and polite.
A job description is a written statement of the essential characteristics job, with its principal responsibilities, incorporating a note of the skills, knowledge and experience required for a satisfactory level of performance. This is not intended to be a complete detailed account of all aspects the duties and skills involved.