Ticketmaster’s Fan Experience Product Marketing team is focused on FANS! With this role, you’ll collaborate on one of the most innovative products, delivery a better way for fans to purchase tickets to events they love. You’ll work within a diverse consumer portfolio, driving value, thought leadership and engagement with the heart of our business. Ticketmaster was the first company to sell a ticket online and is dedicated to building excellent products and solutions for its clients and fans. We’ve got a rich and compelling story of value and transformation – come help us tell it and write the next chapter!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced marketer with experience in product marketing, specifically someone who has a passion and expertise in storytelling and shepherding products to market. The ideal candidate enjoys all aspects of the business surrounding live entertainment products, including customer insight, positioning, messaging, and developing content to support fans and our B2B team.
As a Senior Fan Product Marketing Manager for Ticketmaster you will have the opportunity to collaborate across Ticketmaster departments to leverage the strengths of the larger company to create compelling segment branding and product marketing that solves the needs of our fans – from Arts, Pro Sport, Collegiate Athletics, Venue and Amphitheaters, Festivals and more. You will work extensively with a diverse set of cross functional groups including Product Development, Product Management, UX, OnTour, Operations, Brand, and B2B Marketing, to successfully create and implement go-to-market plans. You’ll be at the heart of our fan business, connecting our brand and value proposition between product, operations, marketing and ultimately to our fans.
To be successful, you will be a structured, innovative, proactive and results-oriented professional.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop product messaging & positioning in partnership with product leads and Brand to successfully communicate the product value proposition to key targets
- In partnership with product management, conduct customer research to build customer knowledge and insight for product development and marketing. Develop testing plans to ensure continuous improvement on all aspects of the product
- In partnership with the B2B marketing team, create all content related to supporting and selling products or services – e.g. product demos, web pages/content, FAQ’s, active use content, in-app marketing, etc.
- In partnership with product management, define a successful customer experience encompassing all customer facing touch points to build a successful brand, drive active use, and increase customer loyalty to our products and our brand
- In partnership with the Director of Product Marketing, ensure outbound communications align to the strategy and brand, adhere to messaging and positioning, and deliver the expected outcomes for all
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI
- Plan and manage product operations, best practices and assets for internal and external teams
- Provide accurate direction and technically accurate feedback for materials, marketing activities, collateral and content development related to products
What you need on your resume:
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in product marketing in technology or a related industry.
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to build consensus while driving decision-making.
- Ability to comprehend technical data and translate information into actionable messages for a wider audience
- Strong writing skills creating deliverables ranging from messaging to the development of consumer materials, educational content, FAQ's, demo scripts, and other materials needed to achieve goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, informing a perspective with analysis of relevant data
- In-depth experience working across multi-level organizations to achieve deliveries.