We are looking for a strong Program Manager who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking candidates who are proactive, self-starters and have a proven track record of delivering world-class products. Project Managers participate in design sessions, work closely with product & other non-technical staff, create necessary documentation, and, while programming ability is not required, qualified candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of the elements behind modern service-oriented software architectures to be able to assess dependencies and vet solutions.
Ticketmaster is in the midst of an exciting Lean transformation change initiative and the team is actively adopting these principles. We’re looking for an accomplished professional who possesses the passion, experience, skills and abilities to help drive this transformation. You should be well versed in the application of Agile software development processes, including inception, estimation, grooming, story slicing, planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives. You’re experienced in managing change and comfortable contributing positively to the incorporation of Lean principles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own development, delivery and communication of roadmaps with product, engineering, and design partners and manage projects within a larger program.
- Embed with your team to optimize value delivery to your customers and mitigate project risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences.
- Drive change within the team as we adopt Lean principles and Agile best practices.
- Ability to plan, organize and proctor efficient meetings through preparation and stakeholder subscription and possess an innate ability to guide a group towards agreed upon objectives.
- Ability to bridge communication and provide clear and concise status updates with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Own tracking and resolution of team blockers and issues.
- Leverage retrospective meetings to continuously improve team performance.
- Maintain accurate project reporting information and up-to-date project assets and metrics.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date forecasts leveraging Agile tools and techniques.
- Innate capability to create order out of chaos. Proven problem-solving skills. Ability to think out of the box and generate creative solutions.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, fluid environment. Capable of reacting instantly to changes in a competitive business environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6+years of experience in software project management.
- 6+ years of experience working with building a framework for core platform systems.
- Experience with Agile and Lean principles preferred.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery preferred.
- Understanding of relevant technical concepts and design.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) a plus.