The Product Manager will be responsible for key areas and execution of the Ticketmaster Verified Fan product. This includes the ideation and day-to-day oversight of a fast growing platform that is changing how fans and artists engage. The role necessitates a leader with a strong bias for action, deep intellectual curiosity, desire to quickly test and learn and unflappable positivity and tenacity. This position reports to the Vice President of Product Management with significant interaction with our client relations teams and Fan Support customer service team, and other cross functional teams.
- Focus on the fan and be an advocate for the fan first and foremost.
- Lead the strategy, vision, prioritization and execution of product features for a ticketing program that is changing the industry and elevating the Ticketmaster Fan Experience to the next level.
- Understand the live entertainment and ticketing landscape to develop business cases, define Key Performance Indicators and manage team to exceed key metrics.
- Work cross functionally to write product requirements, use cases, specifications, wireframes and UI mocks.
- Clearly articulate product concepts to engineering, executive, UX/UI, legal, finance, client, and customer service teams alike
- Plan and manage product roll-out and contribute to day-to-day operational support.
- Jump into the data surrounding the fan experience to look for product optimizations and broader market opportunities
- Work with key cross-functional teams to insure your team’s products are shipped on time and within budget; balance product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks.
- Track developments in ecommerce, mobile, and broader consumer technology and assess applicability to our product offering
- Contribute to organization-wide best practices to create a world class product team
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years in a fast paced technology company successfully launching products in the areas of ecommerce, mobile or consumer technology.
- Candidate must be able to effectively synthesize disparate quantitative and qualitative data sets to quickly make data-driven, fan first decisions.
- Fluency with data analysis, A/B Testing, and statistics.
- Previous email and customer engagement marketing experience a plus.
- Previous experience developing and leading third party partner relationship and product integrations desired.
- Experience defining personalization and recommendation-based products desired.
- Demonstrate successful delivery of multiple product cycles.
- Must be entrepreneurial and have excellent communication skills up and down the organization.
- Strong understanding of the latest technical standards and best practices in site usability and iterative product development.
- Solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently and adapt to changes in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for live events essential, understanding of the ticketing or live event industry a plus.