Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Complete training certification process for all contact center related programs in order to meet training facilitation standards as prescribed by National Contact Center Training Department.
- Facilitate all new-hire and supplemental training programs as directed, including: Contact Center New Hire Curriculums (including Ticketing and Customer Service), Introduction to Telephone Sales Skills, PCI system enhancements training modules, Client and Marketing updates and other training as developed, in a consistent and standardized method.
- Ensure all programs are facilitated supporting adult learning theory, using criterion-referenced instruction model to ensure transfer of learning and to build core sales/service agent competencies.
- Ensure integrity of training materials to prevent potential disconnects or deviation from curriculum and course objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of all training activities (training evaluations, post-training reports, month-end reports) and report to Training Manager and National Contact Center management on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate new-hire training rosters for Human Resources and ensure Payroll receives rosters in a timely manner weekly.
- Work directly with Training Supervisor/Manager and National Director on all training related projects and performance improvement processes.
- Maintain and update training materials for all projects, as directed.
- Partner with Center Leadership Team to stay informed of changes in policies, procedures and processes.
- Participate in call center meetings, Training Department meetings and national conference calls as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Education
- Background in conducting and delivering extended training curriculums using large/small group instruction techniques.
- Supervisor or Quality Assurance skills a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer experience necessary, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional attendance required; must be employed with Ticketmaster at least 1 year to be eligible for consideration.
- Available to work days and occasionally be available to conduct evening shift training classes. Some overtime will be required.
Hours and Salary
This is a full-time hourly position, and offers a full benefits package including health benefits and 401K. Salary is commensurate with experience.
All interested applicants should complete and submit an Internal Transfer Request Form and resume at: