Title: Senior Client Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Client Operations
Position Type: Full-time/Exempt
The Senior Client Operations Manager (Sr. COM) is responsible for managing all client support functions. The Sr. COM will act as an advisor and consultant for their clients, working in tandem with executives, other departments, and internal and external stakeholders to meet and exceed client expectations. The Sr. COM will lead a team of Client Operations Representatives and advise on best practices to ensure standardization of communication and support for all clients.
- Act as primary advisor and consultant for client’s ticketing and event needs, providing expertise in all aspects of the client relationship.
- Build and cultivate excellent client relationships by monitoring client support service levels ensuring they are met and exceeded when possible, and ensuring clients are aware of all system help functions and other self-service tools.
- Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality to client base.
- Conduct regular client meetings to review best practices, make recommendations, and gather feedback.
- Direct and implement best practices for all FGT product and system installations, upgrades, and maintenance at client sites.
- Craft messaging to clients on features and functionality, coordinating with product managers, marketing, design and business development as needed.
- Lead internal projects to improve FGT products or processes. Manage and/or conduct internal and external product and system training. Facilitate improved product usage through suggested business process improvements and advanced training.
- Manage problem resolution, including, but not limited to, researching complaints; troubleshooting software, hardware and event issues; resolving issues with Customer Service; and providing specific issue details to expedite problem resolution.
- Manage a team of Client Operations Representatives. . Additional management responsibilities include management on time off, annual review of performance goals, training and development of team in working with clients to ensure standardization of communication and support
- Provide guidance to all Client Operations Managers, as needed.
- Conduct quality control processes to ensure the accuracy of event details in the ticketing system, including Internet and Point of Sale.
- Execute and complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years enterprise software and/or ticketing industry experience is required
- 3 or more years’ experience with the FGT ticketing systems
- Leadership skills and experience in managing a team
- H.S. diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer relationship skills and customer focus
- Strong leadership skills, experience in team leadership is preferred
- Strong project management skills, project management experience is helpful
- Good people skills to build solid relationships with professionals on all levels
- Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is needed
- A passion for the live entertainment industry and the public who experience it
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously, as well as handle pressure and challenging situations
- Ability to learn new technology
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends for extended periods of time.