Title: Director of Client Operations
Reports to: VP of Client Services
Position Type: Full-Time/Exempt
The Director of Client Operations is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Client Operations Team. This position will provide leadership and operational management expertise in support of Front Gate’s ticketing system and processes. This position involves strategic planning, superb execution in a fast paced challenging environment and exceptional leadership skills for organizational and team development.
- Manage and direct the Client Operations Team’s day-to-day functions to ensure accuracy of client services in support of Front Gate’s programs and initiatives.
- Build a fully integrated, supportive team that contributes to the needs and overall success of Front Gate’s client service, client retention and strategic goals.
- Oversee and support effective communication between clients and client operations managers.
- Manage, coordinate and disseminate information from client service initiatives to internal stakeholders. Support and oversee company ticket and revenue reporting needs.
- Manage and adhere to departmental budgets ensuring accurate financial information is reported to finance team in a timely manner.
- Establish, oversee and audit the accuracy of team performance standards.
- Facilitate and oversee the creation and implementation of accurate reports, such as ticket sales reports, event reports or event settlements.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders to implement Front Gate initiatives and troubleshoot departmental limitation.
- Collaborate with business development and marketing on internal allotment, allocation and execution of ticket promotions.
- Identify tools, technologies and means to facilitate company initiatives and reporting needs.
- Responsible for identifying ticket industry best practices and knowledge of cutting edge revenue generating ticketing technologies.
- Execute other duties and projects as needed.
- Directly supervise the Senior Client Operations Managers in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work including overseeing scheduling of work and time off; establishing goals; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ enterprise software or ticketing industry experience
- 5+ years management experience
- High level of knowledge of ticketing industry best practices
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
- Strong leadership skills and experience in team management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, project management experience is helpful
- Strong customer and client service skills
- Possess independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Power Point, and other computer skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and adapt to change
- Ability to promote problem solving between teams and business units and, as a team, to arrive at a solution that will contribute to the overall achievement of goals
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends for extended periods of time.