Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should become an intern with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
Are you an undergrad or grad student who loves live entertainment and has a strong interest in Brand Marketing? Ticketmaster is looking for an unpaid Brand Marketing Intern to join our team! As an intern on this team, you’ll learn how an industry leading brand drives successful Brand Marketing strategies that impact our brand across North America.
What the internship is:
· Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to support strategy and special projects.
· Research and help draft Brand Marketing materials to include social media posts, copy, pitch emails, etc.
· Support organization of content libraries and other brand marketing/content libraries.
· Maintain brand social community engagement and editorial calendars.
· Interest or familiar with creating social analytics reports and dashboards.
· Currently enrolled in undergrad Communications, Marketing or related academic program with 3.0 GPA or higher.
· Availability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week on-site.
· Eligible for course credit internship opportunities that are unpaid.
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
· Must be detail-oriented and organized.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned to this internship.