Ticketmaster is the world's leading live event ticketing company selling over 465 million tickets each year and supporting more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries worldwide. At Ticketmaster, we power the people who create culture through live events, connecting more passionate fans to those experiences than anyone else. We are innovators that embrace change and work hard to help others succeed. We believe in open communication and stress accountability because fans and clients count on us every day. We strive for ease of use for our clients and fans while seeking out those who have a bias for action versus a desire for directives.
A career at Ticketmaster will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams, and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster
Who are you?
An experienced Product Leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. Passionate and resourceful about problem-solving and user experience. Innovative, dedicated and committed, with a sense of humor. You will need to think on your feet and provide answers that convey confidence without arrogance. You love “Live” whether it be live music, theatre or sporting events. Its all about the Fan Experience.
As the Product Owner of one of our biggest products, you’ll be working on one of the most strategic company initiatives that across all of Ticketmaster and Live Nation Entertainment operations. You will find yourself working closely with the senior executives of the company on a regular basis. As the product owner, you will be focused on the fan identity, mobile entry and creating the best possible experience for all of our fans globally. You will be in meetings with the top sporting teams and music executives in the country as they look to adopt this technology. You will need to understand access management at a high level and how it impacts venues. You will get to collaborate on technology solutions with other very large technology companies. You will become best friends with our field support teams who will help you roll out new hardware to the biggest stadiums in the world. You will need to scale everything while maintaining stability and quality. This is a career-defining role that is ready for a brilliant product manager.
- 3-5 years experience leading a product at scale.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a technical/related field
- Experience working directly in product management & engineering in an agile environment
- Strong user experience and design knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical sensibilities with ability to understand business objectives
- Self-driven, proactive and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience conducting research and working with a research team
- Experience working directly in mobile development (ios & android) a plus
- Experience working with mobile hardware a plus
- Experience working with access management tools
- Collaborate with Product leadership to map new feature development back to a strategic product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Product leaders with data analysis, competitive analysis, and user research for new products
- Gather, document, and track business requirements for new features
- Develop feature specs and acceptance criteria for user stories that are completed comprehensively and on-time
- Develop and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way
- Ship stable products and scale them with a focus on quality.