Front Gate Tickets, a Ticketmaster company, is the premier end to end festival ticketing company. Providing ticketing to access control and beyond, Front Gate Tickets powers leading music festivals including Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Electric Daisy Carnival and more. We are the nation's leading provider of ticketing, operations, RFID, and marketing solutions for music festivals is looking for a full-time Senior front End Developer to join its growing team at their East Austin location.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who wants to innovate, mentor, and grow in an agile and collaborative team culture. If this sounds like you, read on and apply.
- Develop software in a team environment, from design to deployment
- Participate in and contribute to major design, architecture, and infrastructure decisions
- Serve varied customers, from festival goers to operations staff
- Engender a culture of excellence, from code reviews to shared learning
- Deliver clear and regular communication of progress and obstacles
- Mentor teammates in best-practices, sharing knowledge, and technology tools
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is preferred
- 5+ years professional experience delivering working software
- Mastery of common design patterns, data structures, testing, and best-practices
- Communication and leadership architecting API contracts for parallel development efforts
- Solid knowledge of responsive design. Proven track record of cross-platform experience (web, tablet, mobile)
- Experience in optimizing frontend load and latency to delivery highly available systems
Extra Credit For:
- Experience in eCommerce and high-volume transactional systems
- Experience with A/B testing and collecting resulting data
- Amazon Web Technologies to include EC2 and S3
- Side projects, public repositories, contribution to open source projects
- Leadership driving the design and implementation of frontend software across an organization
Languages and Technologies:
- AngularJS, Local Storage, Grunt/Gulp/Node, Karma/Mocha, Git
- Campsite Mentality – Take ownership over legacy systems. Incrementally improve them over time.
- Good Vibes - Ability to work collaboratively on a team. Assume good intent from your coworkers.
- Level Up – Take ownership over your craft. Improve yourself and share what you have learned.