Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our SVP of Engineering and the needs of our B2B Engineering team and Scottsdale based PMO team. As our EA, you will play a key role helping organize tech meet-ups, social events, team building events, etc.
You will organize and proactively maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings across multiple time-zones, using a high level of tact and integrity. You will Assist the SVP with appropriate email delegation, booking meetings, and reacting and corresponding on behalf of the SVP. You will help determine and prioritize what is important and urgent, and acknowledging receipt/replies, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate conferences and staff meetings, including room booking, catering, security etc.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other Ticketmaster offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required. (hotel, rental car, and other travel-related needs)
- Provide detailed itineraries of trips, including hotel arrangements, transfers, meetings scheduled, contact details, addresses etc.
- Process monthly expense reports on a timely basis in Concur
- Assist with on- and off-boarding and new employee logistics
- Track and approving timekeeping for team
- Manage the procurement of office supplies and other departmental needs
- Provide coverage for other team-based Executive/Administrative Assistants that are on PTO or sick leave
- Provide support for external focused leadership summits, meetups, and team level social events.
- Support ad hoc project work as directed by leadership
- Past/Current experience as an EA. Experience supporting tech executives is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including an excellent command of English grammar and business writing.
- Exceptional organizational skills reflecting the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to arrange and manage high profile direct report meetings, including all logistics and agendas.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously and in a high pressure environment.
- Tactful and discreet with a mature and professional attitude to work
- Proactive and intuitive with ability to anticipate needs and requirements
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and be challenged.