- Build strong working relationships with key people. external to grow both projects
- Coordinates, directs, monitors, trains, and evaluates the daily work activities of the floor supervisors
- Oversees the overall work activities of the contact center floor.
- Maintains high performance levels and meets/exceeds call center goals.
- Provide positive leadership by example through demeanor, site floor awareness, and interaction with others.
- Completes reports timely and accurately.
- Communicates with Product Team, Clients Facing Teams and other key personnel throughout the country.
- Work with the Workforce Team to determine needed phone coverage to handle anticipated workloads.
- Re-deploys staff as needed to accommodate changes in volume.
- Answer questions/provides guidance to staff on procedural questions and problems.
- Works with department leaders to resolve difficult and complex problems/complaints.
- Alerts Senior Management of problems, operational issues or staff concerns requiring her/his attention.
- Develops and implements internal policies and procedures.
- Monitors individual service levels by monitoring phone calls/responses and direct observation.
- Monitors overall performance of staff against desired quality levels, and determines needed corrective actions.
- Provides back-up coverage for other Managers in their absence.
- Provides back-up coverage on customer assistance line during periods of heavy call volume.
- Develop performance objectives that include both professional and personal goals of your team members
- Meet/exceed and maintain service and quality levels as assigned by management
- Manage day-to-day operations of the team.
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure both internal and external customers' needs are met.
Prefer three (3) years of supervisory/management experience in a customer service environment as well as a proven track record for managing. Must have strong communication and interaction skills; the ability to work under pressure in a fast –pace environment; and strong leadership and team-development skills. Candidate must be proficient within a Microsoft Windows environment. Candidate must have flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
This is a full-time position that offers a benefits package for employees and eligible dependents. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a discount prescription drug plan. A Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account and tax deferred 401 (k) plan are also available. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Education & Knowledge Desired
Some college course work completed