Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.
An integral part of Ticketmaster’s Fan Engagement Marketing team, the Promotions Coordinator will help bring to life compelling marketing campaigns & promotions that support key brand objectives including awareness, engagement, and ticket sales. The ideal candidate has proven skills in campaign development, management, and analysis. This person should be creative, curious and eager to learn with a demonstrated business acumen to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Support the Fan Engagement and Promotions teams in the development and implementation of seasonal, category- and event-specific marketing campaigns
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks for promotional microsites including Ticket Deals, Minimaster, Festival Guide, and various other landing pages
- Implement ticket offers, giveaways, sweepstakes, and contests including build, legal, approval, quality assurance and fulfillment
- Optimize direct email marketing products by implementing targeting methods based on analyses of consumer behavior and campaign performance metrics; develop strategies to drive sales and engage fans throughout event lifecycles
- Support email/mobile push campaign delivery to complete audience segmentation, content aggregation, QA and deployment of custom live event campaigns
- Report on marketing efforts via automated internal systems; create benchmarks for push messaging as new campaigns are launched; communicate all test results and learnings to internal marketing, mobile, product, and data analysis teams
- Set up A/B tests to ensure copy, timing of message, frequency of message, and other factors are optimized; conduct clear and in depth analysis of performance metrics
- Brainstorm and develop compelling content, influencer programs and/or onsite activations to support promotion objectives
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, Social (organic/paid), Editorial, Email/Push, SEO, Merchandising, Affiliates, Client Marketing Services, Sponsorships and Legal
- Coordinate/traffic campaign marketing assets across owned, earned and paid media
- Create tracking codes for digital assets to ensure proper analytics reporting
- Track promotion KPIs using Google Analytics and various reporting tools; analyze and interpret data to inform future strategy
- Compile comprehensive recap presentations for all major campaigns
- Actively participate in marketing department meetings, brainstorms and activities
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years work experience in marketing; live entertainment background a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated team player with ability to manage a fast paced work environment, multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including both email and mobile marketing (via push notifications)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker capable of developing compelling promotions/marketing content
- Passionate fan of live events including concerts, festivals, sports, and/or theatre
- Savvy social media user in tune with pop culture trends and influencers
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics preferred
- Wordpress, HTML, and/or Photoshop knowledge a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.