Front Gate Tickets, a Ticketmaster company, is the premier end to end festival ticketing company. Providing ticketing to access control and beyond, Front Gate Tickets powers leading music festivals including Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Electric Daisy Carnival and more. We are the nation's leading provider of ticketing, operations, RFID, and marketing solutions for music festivals is looking for a full-time front End Developer to join its growing team at their East Austin location.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who wants to innovate, mentor, and grow in an agile and collaborative team culture. If this sounds like you, read on and apply.
- Develop software in a team environment, from design to deployment
- Participate in and contribute to major design, architecture, and infrastructure decisions
- Serve varied customers, from festival goers to operations staff
- Engender a culture of excellence, from code reviews to shared learnings
- Deliver clear and regular communication of progress and obstacles
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is preferred
- 2-5 years professional experience delivering working software
- Experience in common design patterns, data structures, testing, and best-practices
- Experience in relational and transactional databases and data modeling
Languages and Technologies:
- AngularJS, React, Local Storage, CSS, Grunt/Webpack/Bower/NPM
- SQL, including query and database optimization
- *nix ecosystem, Nginx, Varnish, Memcache, Redis, MongoDB, Git